Friday, September 11, 2009

Hello fellow bloggers & bored viewers

It has been three days since the beginning of this o' so amazing school year and my mind has already been filled with ideas of two brand new stories. And what is so cool about these stories(not just the fact that they are being thought of by the greatest person in the universe...Me!) is that they are not only extremely random but weird too. Like just yesterday I started daydreaming of about how cool it would be if everybody could have their own personal genies who could solve all their problems and have little genie wars. (He He)Or if suddenly a bomb blew up the entire school and everybody survived?! I'm not crazy! I might have lost a screw or two somewhere down the line but I'm not the 'C' word.

My point in writing these stories down and blasting them into the vast nothingness that is the Internet is to get them out of my poor cramped brain and onto a electronic screen. And to try to reach out and ask what others think of my writing. Writing is something I enjoy doing and I would greatly appretiate other people's in put and suggestions that could ultimatlety help me become a better writer.

I am a where of some problems I have with my writing, one of which is foreshadowing.Foreshadowing is a big problem for me because when ever I do drop any hints like that they are never very suttle or perhaps even nessesary. I also need to work on building up the intensity of the story that leads to the climax. I have tried to write stories several times but most of them either end up half done or the begining and end is finished but the middle is missing.

What I really want to get out of this blogging-experience is to come that much closer to becomeing a better writer and to actually get a story done!

1 comment: