Lit Circle 1
WARNING: content in the flowing blog post may contain offensive language to some readers. Read at own risk.
For the people who are reading this blog and perhaps wondering what the hell I’m talking about by the warning thing at the top its because I and three of my classmates are reading the same book for our English class and have to post our thoughts to the vast nether world that is internet. What book are we reading its called “John Dies at the End by David Wong. I know what you’re thinking well that’s irrelevant isn’t. But doesn’t the title also interreges you? Well it did too me which is partly why I agreed to read the book in the first place. I have also never read such a modern day horror story besides maybe Anne Rice’s Interview with a Vampire; Tom Cruise and Brad Pit were great in that movie (He He)!
Any way I have a couple questions for the lovely L CP who are reading this interesting little black book (without cover). What the hell is Soy Sauce? I’m so confused is it a drug that comes blond monster scorpion thingy or is it like a poison or something. And are they like ghost busters or something? I mean you know how in the first chapter when Shelly or whatever her name was like explodes into a bunch a snakes and then David starts to talk about how the Soy Sauce affects them so they can exercise her. So Yeah that’s two things…Oh! Also what do guys think of that Justin monster or as he calls himself Shithead (lovely name isn’t it!). I kind of think of this really mean kid at my old elementary school, ironically his name was also Justin, and the time he fell face first in the mud because he was trying to steal a little girls package of Oreos. Seriously kids can be so vicious!
Back on topic I think this a pretty good book so far even though I am getting a little tired of the puns at women’s chests every two to three pages. This book was defiantly written by a guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HEEEEE. the soy sauce comes out of the wig-monsters, and it basically gives the user the ability to see things. actually, those are sortof the side effects. its from some kind of parallel world thats trying to take over ours by taking over our bodies. theyre sorta like ghostbusters (haha!), they can kill the soy sauce monsters by playing music and using religious things like their TestaMints. also, the Justin monster called himself 'shitload', not shithead, because they were a shitload of the white soy sauce pipe cleaner things coontrolling him from the inside. and yeah, the manly puns are a little irritating. but mostly funny!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!That makes sense!
ReplyDelete