Its your own fault, for ignoring me and suspecting me all the time! I told you there was no danger in my going with you, but would you listen to me? No! I'm only a woman, why should you pay any attention to what I say?.....
I think you did it on purpose, to get back at me for what happened in the glade!
In the glade?
Aye! Ye think I should ha' been able to protect ye there, an' you're right. But I couldna do it; you had to do it yourself, and now tryin' to make me pay for it by deliberately putting yourself, my wife, in the hands of a man that's shed my blood!
Your wife! Your wife! You don't care a thing about me! I'm just your property; it only matters to you because you think I belong to you, and you can't stand to have someone take something that belongs to you!
Ye do belong to me!
UUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!I just want to punch something right now. There are two topics that really gets me angry and they are: rape and gender discrimination. Now these are not the only ones but they definitely make the top ten list for me. When a girl or even a boy is raped (it is possible people) THEY ARE NOT ASKING FOR IT!!!!! Every time I hear some jack ass say 'Oh they were just asking for it' or 'Their clothes implied it' I want to just punch them. Do you people even know that rape is a frickin' crime?! Its a forced assault on another person without their consent! How would you like it if you were tied up, beaten, then sexually VIOLATED! All the while thinking: This can't be happening! Am I going to live through this? Are he going to kill me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment